Vaude MARK L 2P
When things need to go fast: lightweight 3-season tent for trekkers and backpackers that can be pitched in no time at all thanks to the tried-and-tested Mark wrap-around construction. Provides ample space and head room for 2 people. For optimal air circulation, you can rely on the window ventilation and weather-proof scoop vents at the entrance.
- 2 vestibules
- ventilation hood
- excellent ventilation through the vestibules
- Stormcord collector for guylines
- Waterproof taped entrance zip
- Longer lifespan; 3-ply silicone coating outside for excellent UV reflection.Superior water beading properties; water simply beads up.Re-tensioning; the nylon fabric stretches somewhat when wet.The tent should be re-tensioned if it begins to rain or snow.
- 4-way entrance zip
- By an intake rain-protected ventilation. Adjustable via the 4-way entry zipper.
- Seam Seal
Flysheet: 100% Polyester 70D 185T Polyurethan coated 3000mm; 75D 185T Polyurethane coated;
Inner tent: 100% Polyamide; 70D 185T breathable;
Floor: 100% Polyamide; 70D 190T Polyurethane coated